WinterFest Ice Stroll
January 26 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Stroll through Blowing Rock and see all the gorgeous ice sculptures! Travis Dale, owner of Artisan Ice Sculptures is one of only five Master Ice Carvers in the United States. He is displaying custom ice creations at several businesses in town. Creativity abounds with his sculptures! Spend some time in the shops and businesses while you enjoy the stroll- a map of locations will follow as time grows near. *Duration of the ice art is dependent on the weather so put this on your early schedule!
Sculptures will be located at the following places: https://www.mapcustomizer.com/map/2017%20Ice%20Stroll
- Chetola (Timberlake’s FirePit)
- Vincent Properties -989 Main St.
- Blowing Rock Market – 990 Main St.
- neaco – 1053 Main St.
- Blowing Rock Properties – 1059 Main St.
- The Best Cellar – 203 Sunset Dr.
- The Spice & Tea Exchange – 1087 Main St.
- Sunset Tees & Hattery – 1117 Main St.
- Six Pence Pub – 1121 Main St.
- Hanna’s – 1123 Main St.
- Premiere Sotheby’s International Realty – 1127 Main St.
- SouthMarke Shops – 1179 Main St.
- Town Tavern – 1182 Main St. (2 sculptures)