This year the Charity Chili Challenge is taking place all over town! Participating restaurants will be serving their special chili on Saturday, January 30th and donating 100% of the proceeds to local nonprofits!
“People’s Choice Award” will go to the restaurant who raised the most money on 1/30
“Judges Pick” will be awarded to the restaurant by secret tasting panel of celebrity judges.
- Blowing Rock Ale House
- Benefiting Blowing Rock Art & History Museum
- The Speckled Trout Restaurant
- Benefiting Hunger & Health Coalition
- White Bean Chili garnished with house made pork rinds $5, add shredded hoop & lime crema for $1.50
- Cafe Violette
- Benefiting Blue Ridge Women in Agriculture
- Hellbender Bed & Beverage
- Benefiting Blue Ridge Conservancy / Middle Fork Greenway
- Bistro Roca
- Watauga County Humane Society
- Gideon Ridge (You can taste their chili at The Spice & Tea Exchange)
- Benefiting Mountain Alliance
- Timberlake’s Restaurant at Chetola Resort
- Smoked Brisket Chili with sour cream, cheddar, jalapenos, fresh cilantro, onion, and Chetola’s signature cornbread. $5/ cup & $9/bowl
- Benefiting High Country Caregivers
… and more to come!